Carpe Diem Group Factory
The Carpe Diem Group Factory has state of the art equipment to ensure effective and food safe raisin processing consisting of Colour- and Laser scanners, Metal detector, X-ray Scanner, Super vacuums etc.
Carpe Diem can pack all the different raisin products to the highest standards.
This section shows the different stages of the Raisin Packing Process.
- Start of the dry line process at Carpe Diem, sorted product has been put on to the line and product is tipped to start the cleaning process
- Clumps move over the schlepping deck and is broken by the declumper and goes back on the line again
- Dry line of Carpe Diem consists of bin tipper, scalping deck, sizer, 2 decappers, 4 aspirators and a super vac and laser sorter
- Product moves of sieves to ensure even sized product
- 4 Aspirators and super vac removes all stems and storks to ensure product free from foreign material
- DE cappers removes stems from product
- Laser scanner is used to remove defect product and foreign material before product goes into the water
- Transfers the product from the scanner to the riffle washer
- Riffle washer – product flows over the riffles and the heavier product i.e. stones is trapped and is removed with regular cleaning
- Draining Auger removes access water from product and transfer product to re-cleaners
- Spinning action removes access dirt and water from product before scanning process
- Wet lining of Carpe Diem consists of riffle washer, recleaner, laser sorter, x-ray machine, automatic box filler and metal detectors
- Llaser sorter removes defect product and foreign material
- Product passes through x-ray machine to ensure there is no foreign material present
- Product is weighed and automatically dropped into the box
- Final checker ensures that the product is 100% accurately weighed according to client specifications
- Finished product passes through metal detector to ensure product complies
- Product is stacked on pallet and wrapped by automatic wrapper